Illustrated notebooks!

Yet again, I've neglected this blog for so long. My blog posts are pratically annual! I've been busy coming up with lots of new ideas for my Etsy shop, TheInkyDeer, which I'm really excited about trying.

First of all. Notebooks. I have always been the type that loved to doodle all over the front and sometimes back covers of notebooks, sometimes out of boredom, but usually because I thought it looked cool. I still find myself doing that now, in fact. I spotted some plain kraft moleskine notebooks which were just dying out for a design of some sort, and I came up with the idea of popping a few up on Etsy.
The first is a botanical design of freesias. Then a little bird - the jenny wren, which is my favourite garden bird as they are so adorably tiny! Lastly is a stag, but I'm not yet sure if I will keep this one for myself as I do have a bit of an obsession with all things deer related.



They are only pocket size, but personally I find these the most handy as you can literally fit them in your pocket, so they're great for when you're out and about and want to jot something down, or even make a quick sketch. And the best thing is that when all the pages are full, you could cut the front cover off and frame the original artwork.
 
 Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin